As more and more kitchens become part of the restaurant experience, it is vital that we keep ahead of the game when it comes to design and layout.
Increasingly, restaurant goers want to be able to see the kitchen environment.
So whilst ensuring that the kitchen is fit for purpose to deliver the menu for diners, we also have to take into consideration the aesthetics of the space.
Going are the days when the restaurant kitchen is tucked away, out of sight and out of mind.
- The Angel, Hetton
- Moor Hall Restaurant, Aughton
- Midsummer House, Cambridge
- Manchester House, Manchester
- La Corte, Leyland
- Adam Reid @ The French, Manchester
- L’Enclume, Cartmel
- The Castle Dairy Restaurant, Kendal
- Winteringham Fields, Scunthorpe
- Grays Larder, Chorlton
- Browns Pie Shop & Restaurant, Lincoln
- Joseph Benjamin, Chester