CHR Equipment is an award-winning catering equipment supplier. Over the last 9 years, we have won 19 awards with 15 different clients and were also nominated for the Product Excellence honour in the Hotel Keeper Awards 2016.
These awards belonged to categories which varied wildly in nature, illustrating our diverse range of skills and experience. Their associated projects vary from small independent pubs and restaurants right through to sporting stadia and public attractions.
CHR’s work in such diverse fields gives us the capacity to apply our expertise within bespoke environments. Whether the project is for a small pub kitchen or a testing facility for a ready meal producer, we have the award-winning experience and industry knowledge to get the job done.
Start your winning project with us today.
- 2019 Restaurant Mana Project Category Winner
- 2018 Real Junk Food Outstanding Customer Service
- 2018 Moor Hall Overall Winner Prize
- 2018 Moor Hall Large Sized Project
- 2017 The Forest Side Hotel Large Sized Projects
- 2017 The Castle Dairy Medium Sized Project
- 2016 The Dawnay Arms Small Project
- 2016 The Drunken Duck Medium size Project
- 2016 CEDA Personality Award
- 2015 Rising Star Awards – Amy /Alex
- 2014 Lancashire County Cricket Club for Outstanding Customer Service
- 2014 Wellocks ‘The Perfect Ingredient’ for Small Private Sector
- 2014 Manchester House for Medium Private Sector
- 2013 The Fishpool Inn for Large Private Sector Project
- 2013 Kidderminster Chef’s Academy for Public Sector Project
- 2012 The Freemasons Arms for Sustainability
- 2012 Appleby Manor Hotel for Outstanding Customer Service
- 2011 Cadbury World for Sustainability
- 2010 St. Helens College for Best Large Public Sector Project
- 2009 Lancashire Country Cricket Club for Outstanding Customer Service