With the rise of the gastropub, more and more people expect to be able to get a decent meal “down the pub”.
But whether it’s a destination country inn or the local round the corner, the demands for a flexible kitchen that is tough enough to cope with fluctuations in demand are important factors when we look to design pub kitchens.
There’s no point in having a kitchen that can’t cope with the Mothering Sunday crowds!!!
- Freemasons at Wiswell, Lancashire
- The Fishpool Inn, Cheshire
- The Shoulder of Mutton, Lancashire
- Inn at Huxley, Cheshire
- The Dawnay Arms Inn, York
- The Drunken Duck Inn, Cumbria
- Hope & Anchor, North Lincolnshire